Purple cyanoacrylate

Reverend Turtle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
402
Reaction score
469
Location
The Crab Nebula
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this on Ebay thought purple glue would look better than white. Has anyone tried this stuff out?
Screenshot_20201022-232533_Chrome.jpg
 
I would definitly try it. There is nothing more annoying than big white superglue bubbles. Is it saying anything about what's used as the dye?
 
I would definitly try it. There is nothing more annoying than big white superglue bubbles. Is it saying anything about what's used as the dye?
I've checked the manufacturer's website and can't find any information on it. I think I'm going to message them, and see what they say.
 
Ok, so the manufacturer will not say what they use with any specific details. Though I have found out from the seller that they say it's 100% nontoxic and reef safe. So I'll order some in a week or two and try it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new