• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Death for sale.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZOABOY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOABOY

Mixed Reef
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
658
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarasota FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 50-75 Pds i can get rid of $15 per polyp, no less then 10 heads per frag please.

Brian
:tongue:
 
$1100 in pd's!!!
 
That I wish I had them all!!!
That is a sweet growout!
 
Oh thanks man it takes time and patience.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I know. I have a tank full of it that hasn't had time, lots of patience though!!!
 
Please refrain from discussing pricing opinions in someone else's selling thread.

Thank you. ;)
 
Thank you revhtree, I will becoming a premium member here this week end, i love Reef2Reef There is no turning back.

Brian
 
PDs.jpg
IMG%5D
 
Last edited:
You need to upload the photo to PB or something.
 
Looks like saltine crackers with olives on top. Maybe it's time to get something to eat.
 
Zoa, there is someone over in the WTB section that posted up they were looking for PDs. I suggested they check here on ur thread but just incase they havent you could also pm them and try to work something out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new