Purple gorgonian ID & care

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxngn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

foxngn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
127
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, I got this NPS gorgonian for about a month plus, it constantly expanding its polyps daily.
I feed it with AF power food once or twice per week.
But I'm not sure which sp. Does it belongs to.

Also does light actually play any factors to NPS gorgonian? If I place them under shade, would it be alright?

Thanks

IMG_20210226_195816.jpg IMG_20210224_190442.jpg
 
I have lots of it
Moderate light and good water flow, phytoplankton and plankton foods for feeding
 
I have lots of it
Moderate light and good water flow, phytoplankton and plankton foods for feeding

It had a good flow, just that under shaded area, not sure whether does lights gonna do some long term effect or not.

You got any idea which sp it belongs to ?
 
Photo is too blue/purple to tell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new