• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Haze Monti

Item Price
5
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Szweier

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
79
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a fair amount of purple haze monti available for pick up in Long Island.

1x1 or so - $5
2x2 - $15

Two large 6x6 pieces
Flat 6x6 - $135
Layered 6x6 - $150


20260201_135911_0C3231DD-5D82-4FD9-85CF-61BFA9331146.png

20260201_135911_363F8714-4159-4A42-B539-0BD2C4DE19A2.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new