Purple lobster

  • Thread starter Thread starter smena54
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smena54

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Homestead Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased a purple lobster without doing the research. I do feed him little pieces of shrimp and I thought everything was good until one day. I noticed my diamond goby had part of his fin missing he did pass away. How can I catch him without destroying my Aquascape
 
Check at night if the trap doesn't work. I had a reef lobster that also was pretty bad about eating fish and found him out on the crawl one night after the lights turned off and scooped him up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new