• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom is sometimes called the Holy Grail Jawbreaker and after one look you can see why! It has the Red, Yellow and Green that only the most mature Jawbreakers get with additional Purple that really sets this piece apart! This particular specimen is an exceptionally phenomenal example due to its incredible striations and well distributed coloration. The Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom is not only visually appealing but also easy to care for. This coral is hardy and can adapt to a wide range of lighting and water conditions, making it an excellent choice for beginners and experienced aquarists alike. If you're looking to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your marine aquarium, the Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom is an excellent choice. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this spectacular coral and enhance the beauty of your reef tank.
May2023PurpleMonsterJawbreaker.jpg

Jawbreaker1Black.jpg

Jawbreaker2black.jpg

Jawbreaker3Black.jpg

May2023PurpleMonsterJawbreaker2.jpg

Last edited:

Superd513

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom is sometimes called the Holy Grail Jawbreaker and after one look you can see why! It has the Red, Yellow and Green that only the most mature Jawbreakers get with additional Purple that really sets this piece apart! This particular specimen is an exceptionally phenomenal example due to its incredible striations and well distributed coloration. The Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom is not only visually appealing but also easy to care for. This coral is hardy and can adapt to a wide range of lighting and water conditions, making it an excellent choice for beginners and experienced aquarists alike. If you're looking to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your marine aquarium, the Purple Monster Jawbreaker Mushroom is an excellent choice. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own this spectacular coral and enhance the beauty of your reef tank.

Jawbreaker1Black.jpg

Jawbreaker2black.jpg

Jawbreaker3Black.jpg
3000.00??? Really or a typo

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mucking up this FS thread but just gotta come to the OP's defense and say, they aint charging enough for this beauty!!!!

It's clearly a large, mature specimen and its supposed lineage/obvious coloration is enough to get mine and every other mushroom collectors jaws broken!!!

@SBB Corals

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back