Purple monster zoas and more

615Bororeefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
118
Reaction score
131
Location
Murfressboro
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$50 for 9polyps+
FC7AF875-8851-4B77-AF28-790D9C93AF88.jpeg

$45-3polyps seduction zoas
B274EB3B-0095-42C0-96E2-0F9421CD6516.jpeg
 
You can come by or we can meet let me know what’s best for you!! I’m in the Murfreesboro area
 
All the time.. let’s work it out.. can meet at aquatic critter or closer if need be
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new