Purple Monsters & Scrambled eggs Colony

Jerzyray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2016
Messages
435
Reaction score
165
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$60-- This is on a 2" frag tile. With both the WWC P.M. and WWC Scrambled eggs zoas. (lots of babies) A perfect start for a zoa garden. Shipping is $35 to the Lower 48 or pick up is available.
You can add a zoa frag or frags to your order for only $10 per frag (not polyp)
Minimum of 2 Polyps per frag.
Zoa's available
1. Rastas
2. Sunny D's
3. Vivid Rainbow's
4. Purple Monsters
5. Twizzlers
6. Electric Dragon Eyes
7. Rising Sun's or Yellow brick roads
8. Red People eater's
9. Vivid Rainbow's
10. Wwc Zing-Zangs
11. Monster Mash
12. WWC Gobstoper
13. BAM BAMS.
14. Utter chaos
15. Fire and Ice
16.egg yolks
17. Scrambled eggs
18. Eagle eyes

20200216_183344.jpg


20200216_181854.jpg
20200216_190546.jpg
20200216_190629.jpg
 
@Jerzyray you need to get this worked out and corals sent or refund sent. Please respond here.
 
@Jerzyray you need to get this worked out and corals sent or refund sent. Please respond here.
Ray is a good guy what happend? I know him personally. I can contact him by phone if u need immediate action he dosnt always respond on r2r he’s a busy guy
 
Ray is a good guy what happend? I know him personally. I can contact him by phone if u need immediate action he dosnt always respond on r2r he’s a busy guy

He has my number and stopped answering my texts. The time for immediate action ended already. He could have replied to a multitude of differing communication methods and he chose not to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new