• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

~ Purple Passion BTA Mother and Cornbred Rainbow Inferno BTA’s FS~

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have received numerous pm’s about selling purple passion splits, I haven’t had any splits in a while and my mother has been in a basket far to long. I have no room for her and figure she should be enjoyed by someone else free from basket life. She is about 6”+ and is due for a split. I am asking $450 shipped for the Purple Passion Mother BTA.

I also have a few splits of my CB rainbow inferno anemone. A pretty variety of rainbow bta with green fluorescent flecks on its foot. All natural splits that range from 4”- 6”. Price is $250 shipped for the large and $200 shipped for the mediums.

Shipping will be FedEx priority overnight with 10:30 am arrival.

Recent video...

Older video under daylight showing mother BTA’s...

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pm’s responded to. Purple passion bta sold. Cornbred rainbow inferno bta’s still available.
Not to be confused with cc inferno, these do not have the yellow/greenish tips. Completely different anemone, but both are beautiful!

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All large cb rainbow infernos sold. Have a few of the mediums left.

OP
OP
reefsponge

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry, but was optimistic on having some ready post New Years. Still none available at this time. I will post a sale thread when they become available.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 26.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 34 21.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back