• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[RARE & HTF] TRUE WWC HAWAIIAN PUNCH (BTA) ANEMONE: sparkling tentacles, neon pink tips + FREE SHERMAN ROSE BTA BABY! FREE SHIPPING!

Item Price
SOLD!
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

[FOR SALE]
—RARE & H.T.F—
WWC HAWAIIAN PUNCH
BUBBLE TIP ANEMONE

Approx
: 3.0" in. when opened
Available: 1
Asking price: SOLD!!!

TWO HIGH-END BUBBLE TIP ANEMONES FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!!!!

—FREE—

purchase will include a very cute, sherman rose bta baby (approx. 2.0" in.) as freebie!

(correction: after doing some deep dive research, these were once thought to be colorado wildfire anemones. however, they are discovered to be the rare and highly coveted, world wide corals hawaiian punch bubble tip anemone! )

Picsart_24-04-21_14-41-22-109.jpg

Picsart_24-04-21_14-44-58-941.jpg

Picsart_24-04-21_14-47-14-902.jpg

Picsart_24-04-21_14-50-03-729.jpg

Picsart_24-04-21_15-03-44-841.jpg

[mother nem]

Fotor_171373067844099.jpg

[sherman rose bta: stock pic]

》Stunning Color《
extremely bright, neon, and vivid as compared to normal rainbow bta's. will definitely stand out as the brightest thing in your tank! includes white "specks" and sparkles in mouth disc and tentacles; stunning, neon pink, tips distinguishable as to the rare and high coveted, wwc's hawaiian punch nem (the real deal!) rather rare and somewhat hard to find bta with plenty of "wannabes" out there! this brightness cannot be duplicated or imitated!

》Shipping《
FREE SHIPPING via UPS or FedEx Priority Overnight in an insulated cooler packaging and 48hr heat packs (cannot ship to HI, PR, or Alaska) local pickup is available if you are close to the north-western area of florida or fl-al state line

DOA policy《
in the rare case of a DOA, please send me 3 pics and/or video within 2 hours of the marked delivery time. a replacement will be sent, or a refund for the cost of the anemone will be issued minus the shipping cost (recipet will be presented: shipping cost is non-refundable). freebie is not covered under policy.

》Note《
this nem has been very healthy, and has stayed pretty stationary— they haven't done a lot of wandering or walking around and have remained in their nests and baskets, happily. (i have hand-made nem nests that ive created from 100% aquatic safe clay that they love). they have been eating frozen mysis, brine, squid, freeze dried krill, and reef roids, every 2-3 weeks, and have been hosting my clownfish pair.

》PRICE IS "OR BEST OFFER"

so, shoot me some numbers and we can discuss what works best for you! please do research before purchasing, and know what you are buying! im always willing to work with you but please no low-balling— these are my personal nems that i have hand raised and cared for, myself. i will consider trades for other nems, softies, or dry goods.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Torch Town Reefer

Torch Town Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Back and forth: Seoul, South Korea to Florida
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Not only is this a BEAUTIFUL Nem (I have one from @Torch Town Reefer) but the seller is the best!

If you're looking for a great Nem (and bonus!), this is the one for you!
ohmagoodness! i adore the crap out of youuuuu! ♡ thank youuuu! lol!

Jesse Sunday

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
ohmagoodness! i adore the crap out of youuuuu! ♡ thank youuuu! lol!

Awwwww, same!!! I just came here to bump your post, but I see that it's sold!

So happy that another of your beautiful Nems has found a new home! ✨

Do you have any more coming up for sale?

Happy Friday!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back