PURPLE STEREONEPHTHYA FROM INDONESIA

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
9,578
Reaction score
20,061
Location
Fullerton, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a cousin in the medical field and his work takes them from state to state and so he has a chance to go into different reef stores and buy them. Sends them to me I take care of them when he gets back home for vacation I ship them to him. Right now with the covid situation he's working long hours no vacation till it's over. More pictures coming when it opens up. Stay tune

We don't see these often, right now. Bummer

IMG_20210315_172424671.jpg IMG_20210315_173023122.jpg
 
very nice..starting to see them come in ,but not a purple yet.. :cool:
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new