• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Purple Tang

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

shawnriv

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
473
Reaction score
230
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple Tang for sale. I’ve had him in my tank for about six months and I’d like to downsize the amount of fish I have. He’s been fully quarantined, super active, and eats very well. Please DM me if you would like additional photos or videos.

IMG_8195.jpeg


IMG_8196.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new