!!!!!!PURPY PILLI and BC PANIC ACROS!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,817
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have been wanting to shoot these two for the site for a long time now. Finally got a couple decent shots of these guys.

A couple teaser frags have gotten out but otherwise these have been growing out under lock and key for quite some time now:spy:

The BC Panic Acro

This is a paniculata I got almost three years ago in an indo shipment. It started off real slow but has finally blossomed.
It was tricky to get the color right on the pic but this one glows bright with cool blue tips! Similar to my Moth acro but a little more vibrant and the coralites are more elongated.

IMG_8041_zpsf29045fe.jpg




Then there is the Purpy Pilli.

The name half borrowed from the infamous and easily killable ORA gem, The Purple Pillow

This is no trick pic The Pilli is as deep purple as it gets! I have not had this one quite as long as the Panic but it prooven to be more than outstanding. A true purple acro is not that easy to come by.

IMG_8045_zps7109b904.jpg
 
I can vouch for the purpy pilli. Its probably the brightest frag I have. Its freakin BRIGHT!
 
I can vouch for the purpy pilli. Its probably the brightest frag I have. Its freakin BRIGHT!

Right on man. Glad it's doing well. You have one of only two frags I've cut of that guy. :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

I am doing some work on the site and haven't updated yet.

Anyone interested can feel free to Pm me anytime:).

Just need to do some fine tuning before all the changes get published:)




Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
7f203fafdec0de852533561323309133.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new