Put a Smile on Your Face - Tag, You're it!

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,342
Reaction score
25,559
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what this commercial is trying to sell, but I've saved it to my computer, and whenever I want to get a feel-good smile on my face, I watch it......"Tag, you're it." I don't know what it is....maybe the little girl reminds me of one of my girls growing up. I'm smiling now! :)

Tag, You're It
 
Last edited:

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new