Putting two bubble corals next to each other

robert serafino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
292
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this one getting a 6in green tomorrow can I put them next to each other
20200620_165930.jpg
 
I just read on a forum that they can and will sting each other due to their aggressive nature. And it said it will cause damages.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new