puzzled on what other fish too add

The Ugly Phase

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
677
Reaction score
454
Location
Somewhere
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
94 gallon tank

Baby yellow tang
Regal angel
midas blenny
royal gramma
Red velvet fairy wrasse (not seen this for 3 weeks think it has died somewhere looked about can't see it)

so say i have 4 fish, tank is barebottom feel very limited on what i can add without sand =/
 
Bet it's kinda nice not having sand maintenance wise lol. I didn't know but I like quite a few dottybacks. Maybe you do too? 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol
 
Yeah i went with a thick sand bed and it is quite a bit of extra steps in maintenance or things to consider with flow. I do like the sand bed but I wouldn't beat myself up about not having it lol
 
Firefish
Midas Blenny
Carpenter's Flasher Wrasse
McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new