PVC Cement

hube

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2023
Messages
94
Reaction score
25
Location
U.S.
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I was wondering if this was safe for the reef tank I am building?


Primer and CPVC
 
Good catch....didnt note that....use PVC for PVC and CPVC for CPVC pipes
Ah… well there goes that pvc piping haha…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new