PW Rainbow Chaos Palys

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rainbow Chaos.jpg

Just wanted to get some updates (and pics of course) from those lucky few that got these when they were released about a month ago.
Please post pics of your polyps and let us know the type of lighting (LED, T5, MH, other) you have them under and if they are under what you would consider strong/intense lighting or other, as well as the flow they like in your system. Anyone have any that melted? Are they small, medium, or large polyps? Slow, medium, or fast growers? Holding colors? etc.
Thanks in advance for sharing.

Rainbow Chaos.jpg

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up the PW Rainbow Chaos back when it was released. I don't think I have it in enough light as it is pretty faded out for me. Happy as heck and growing babies, I am up to 6 polyps. Soon to rescape my rockwork and then I will find the sweet spot for that one!!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking polyp I see jsp always manages to find the goods and I'm sure you will find that sweet spot slojmn

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this googling, I saw a few of these go by recently. What is the deal with these and what should the pricing be at? I saw them go for a reasonable price. I know there is one person on r2r with them but he is not extremely willing to sell me a couple. lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back