Pygmy Angel for 40 breeder?

Reef.Blue

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
441
Reaction score
128
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I was going to go to my LFS tomorrow to pick up a Pygmy angel for my tank. I currently have a 10g qt tank that is a littler older than a month with 2 clowns. I also have a 40 breeder that I am in the process of setting up. Will the Pygmy angel get along with my clowns? Thanks!
 
thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new