• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the Exquisite QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora!
Are you ready to add a touch of mesmerizing beauty to your underwater paradise? Look no further than the stunning QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora! This extraordinary coral specimen is sure to captivate your senses and elevate your marine aquarium to new heights. Behold the vibrant colors that adorn this remarkable coral. The QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora showcases a breathtaking palette of vivid pinks, subtle purples, and delicate hints of iridescent blues. Its unique blend of hues creates a captivating display that will leave you and your guests awe-struck.

We take pride in offering only the highest quality corals, and the QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora is no exception. Our team of experts carefully hand-selects each specimen, ensuring that you receive a healthy, robust coral that is ready to thrive in your aquarium. Whether you're a seasoned marine hobbyist or just starting your aquatic adventure, the QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora is the perfect addition to your collection. Create a captivating centerpiece that will leave your friends and family in awe, as they witness the magical beauty of this exceptional coral. Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to own the QCC Rainbow Pink Alveopora. Visit our store or order online today, and prepare to elevate your underwater world to new dimensions of splendor and elegance!

May2023LateAlveoporaEZ03.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 27 38.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.6%
Back