OP
OP
dochow

dochow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am only doing TTM method from now on. Makes more sense to me and less harsh chemicals on the fish.

Six line wrasse has passed away. Royal gramma looks great. QT is a learning experience....

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QT is a learning experience....
It is and we only learn by doing. Every time you QT you will get a little better at it and that will build your confidence. People forget how many corals they probably killed before they figured out all their requirements. The same holds true for fish QT.

Sorry to hear about the sixline. :(

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang, sorry to hear about the sixline. thats a bummer.

but, if TTM is gonna be your new go to QT, better get out and pick up a couple more tanks. lol and you might wanna pick up a dozen or so, small airstones.
heres a pic of my TTM equip., less the other tank that is in use. I have therms, heaters, feeding containers/pipettes, airline tubing and PVC hideouts for each tank. everything gets a bleach bath and a couple days to dry before reuse.

IMG_4686.JPG

Sgt Jonny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quarantine those fish for 4 to 6 weeks. Treat them with copper then Prazipro. (Not at the same time). Don't rush the QT process or I guarantee you will pay with aggravation. Heres a video I made.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back