Quadricolor y Wundermani

  • Thread starter Thread starter samemike23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

samemike23

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings, I just added an Entacmaea quadricolor", to my aquarium, and very quickly, the Wundermani shrimp went to bother it. The anemone closed up; do you know if Wundermani shrimp eat Quadricolor anemones?

Thank you very much.
 
IMG-20260708-WA0024.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260708_150001.jpg
    IMG_20260708_150001.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20260708_150016.jpg
    IMG_20260708_150016.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 16

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new