Quantum skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cleo642
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cleo642

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
3,338
Reaction score
1,155
Location
St. James Parish, Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw these nice new skimmers on Marine Depot. They are made in Germany. There are the different sizes, made up to 500 gallons. They look real cool and they are ultra quiet, they have a good price tag on them too. The largest one is $899.
I might consider one, just spreading the word.
Screenshot_2015-07-24-14-01-41.png
 
I'd see if your lfs is going to get them in, they are a lot heavier than you would think. Great quality feel!
 
I'd see if your lfs is going to get them in, they are a lot heavier than you would think. Great quality feel!
I quoted the shipping on Marine Depot by my zip code and it was free shipping. Now I want a trigger systems sump too, all these new things coming out are gonna clean me out. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new