Queen Angel in a reef?

  • Thread starter Thread starter l_jesse_l
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

l_jesse_l

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
56
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two 300gal. Aquariums so I can move out corals if needed. I’m wanting to put a queen angel in one of them. My question is to those who already have attempted to do this. What type of corals should I take out? I have acros, chalices, Euphyllias, mushrooms, Goniporas, favias,
 

Attachments

  • 77BA4F93-54A2-44D4-8CB5-64B345ACA9D2segment_video_2.mp4
    22.1 MB
I’ve seen them eat zoos and may not touch the corals on your list
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new