Question about clowns

cliferton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok if have a little issue I think and need some advice. Ok so here is the run down. I have a fancy clown in the tank it was the first fish in tank (2 years in October ) 2 montha ago I added a second smaller. No issue at all they took right up with each other no dominance issue. We'll last night I brought over my sisters fancy because she is taking her tank down (10 gallon cube) while she is pregnant. All he'll has broke loose in the tank. The smaller of my clowns will not stop chasing my sisters and nipping my Fiji blue devil has even joined in on it and he ironically has never chased a thing till this point. Right now he is hidden in a cave and I think I may put him in the sump if this don't stop I'm scared my two are going to kill this guy. But now I look up at the tank and the two small clowns are swimming side by side . His fins look rough any suggestion on a plan of action lol my mom wants me to hit my fish with a stick

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back