question about Coral magazine

RogerWilco357

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many of you guys get some kind of magazine on this hobby ? I have some issues of Coral magazine and want to get A subscription but looking for the code that gets you the discount would anyone have it? What other magazines are out there on Reefing or corals?
 
Sorry I can not help you out with the discount code. But you will really enjoy the magazine when you do subscripe.

Just an odd thought have you googled "coral magazine dicount code" yet?
 
coral mag

yeah couldn't find it ..I have a stack of old issues all in order are they worth selling? think i have 3 years of them have to check probably from there first one to last years.love the pics and knowledge they come with just don't have the shelf for them yet .
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new