Question about paints

Greg Clayton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2026
Messages
45
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I printed a larger pokemon to go in my display tank to place zoas on his back and let them grow, but I found that the paints I normally use to paint my D&D miniatures isn't safe for a reef tank. Should i just not paint or are there actually safe paints I can use?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new