Question for 200DD owners

EricB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm wanting to set up a 200DD w/ monterey stand (25.5" internal H) and I'm trying to plan my sump. I'd like to use a 40B but b/c of the height restriction of the stand, I wouldn't be able to remove the skimmer should I need to.

I'm wondering how much back-flow you guys get during power failures. I know a lot of it depends on return plumbing, but I'd like to see if I can manage to work out a 30B sump plan. I know with my 125 and 40L sump there's a good amount of back flow. Thanks in advance!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new