Question for Selling/Buying

  • Thread starter Thread starter RamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What would you refund

  • Nothing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frags

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Frags + Shipping

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frags + Shipping + Free coral for hassle

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    1

RamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2016
Messages
1,784
Reaction score
1,496
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I bought some frags off of a different forum member recently. They were shipped overnight and I picked them up at the depot as soon as it opened.

When I got home (10 min drive) the box was very cold 10c / 50f, I took a video of opening and a photo as well to show this.

The seller has offered to refund me full cost of frags but not shipping (50), the box was in my opinion very sub standard packaging, only 2 handwarmers that were also cold to the touch.

My question is, what would you expect the refund to be? Nothing, Frags, Frags + Shipping.

Thank you,

Ram
 
Frags I would ask for money back,it's really not his fault the packs wasn't working to keep it warm,maybe the package went through a very cold state,I really don't see someone trying to kill corals,but I probably would not do business again do to the poor packaging
 
What was the deal before you bought them? Is it someone that sells frags for a living or just once in awhile? That would make a difference. If I was the seller, I'd probably offer to ship you some frags again when the weather warms up. There are better shipping warm packs - those handwarmers that you shove in gloves are not designed for this type of use. Someone that does this once in awhile probably has no clue how to ship live items.

This is what they should have used:

http://www.tsksupply.com/categories/Heat-Packs/
 
Thanks bob, was just off the canreef forums.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new