Question for the Mechanics out there..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Threaten to call Ford's headquarters, with all the issues they've been having with these cooling systems they don't need anymore bad publicity. At this point it should be a recall anyway, I'm guessing the dealer will change their mind, especially after seeing it's a quick, inexpensive fix. JMTC
 
Iirc, the fusions and escapes had a lot of severe coolant issues. some cars were catching fire. based on that alone, I would have it replaced.

This! Someone I know was on vacation and their Escape caught on fire while they were driving because of this problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new