Question on apex lighting control?

Bugeater281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what is potentially like to do is kinda complicated. I watched a YouTube video/documentary a long while back(before I had an apex). This guy bred a lot of coral. From my understanding he was actually able to get coral too spawn. Low didn’t go into much detail, but I swear he said he had his apex set up to vary setting though out the year. Temps would be changed, amd light schedules would change based on the time of year.
Now I’m not sure if he was manually changing these settings. Or if he programmed the apex to do this. Since I run metal halides(closed to natural sunlight). I was curious if it’s possible to program the apex in this way.

not sure if I’ll actually do it, as that would require I ton of research. But if it is actually possible. I would be very tempted.

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Additionally, take a look at my Apex Command Reference article to see details on the "If Temp", "If Sun", and "If Moon" commands, which includes references to the official Neptune documentation on those commands:

OP
OP
Bugeater281

Bugeater281

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back