Question on Dimmable Miro LET T5

LobsterOfJustice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2013
Messages
1,460
Reaction score
1,480
Location
Cary, NC
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do these dim to zero? My kessils turn on/off at about 17% and I am looking to add a supplemental source of light to blend between darkness and the on/off of the kessils for a true sunrise/sunset effect.
 
Do these dim to zero? My kessils turn on/off at about 17% and I am looking to add a supplemental source of light to blend between darkness and the on/off of the kessils for a true sunrise/sunset effect.

Hey there!

Honestly, I asked around the office and none of us have really played with the ON/OFF dimming points for this retrofit kit, so unfortunately I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty at what point they shut off. I imagine they will shut completely OFF and brighten to 100% with a standard 0-10v input, but I wouldn't know at what percentage that actually happens. I would definitely do some searching here or even on the Neptune forum to see if others have documented this info. I know there are a bunch of folks out there using these! :)

-Randy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new