Question on ecotech mp10s

  • Thread starter Thread starter d_adler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d_adler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2014
Messages
403
Reaction score
99
Location
south floirda
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a pair of quite drive mp10wes off of Craig's list for a good deal and after setting them up I've noticed they constantly change settings even after I go ahead and change them. I know he had reef link and I'm thinking he programmed them off of his reef link to do that but I'm not 100% sure. How can I set them up and have them stay set that way without dishing out another $100 for reef link.
 
you probably need to reset them...they are trying to go off of his programming

youtube how to reset an MP10
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new