Question regarding pm not allowed

  • Thread starter Thread starter goody
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goody

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
194
Location
Carlsbad, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to respond to a pm I received about buying a frag pack. I've pm'd this member earlier this week, and now when I tried to reply, I get a message that states, that member is not receiving pm's or is not allowed to receive pm's.

Curious if mods can keep members from getting pm's or is this something on the members end. I'm trying to get his paypal info. The FS thread was also removed, so I can't post to that thread. Wonder why this happened, too?
 
A member can choose not to receive pm's in their profile setup. However, most folks don't do that. The Mod staff can eliminate the ability to use pm's (in short).
 
That member is no longer able to sell here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new