Quick question

  • Thread starter Thread starter shane91
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shane91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
104
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area but need some quick help. I'm looking at buying another tank. It's a marine land 45 cube. The guy is asking 200 for it and it's stand. It is a drilled tank. Also for another 40 bucks comes with an diy led light. The tank is 6 years old. Just making sure unwind make a poor decision.
 
Does anything at all come with the tank?
 
Just a stand, glass canopy in thinking its to much considering a paid 200 for a 93 that's a year old.
 
Yeah that's a little high. If most of the equipment was there I would say not bad. I can buy a 65 gallon right now with everything needed and I forgot the name of the light but it has a built in timer and controller....i wanna say coralife...which I'm pretty sure it is. But needless to say the tank with stand, sump, return pump, two powerheads, lights, etc I would pay 350.
 
Yeah that's a little high. If most of the equipment was there I would say not bad. I can buy a 65 gallon right now with everything needed and I forgot the name of the light but it has a built in timer and controller....i wanna say coralife...which I'm pretty sure it is. But needless to say the tank with stand, sump, return pump, two powerheads, lights, etc I would pay 350.
Well 350 is what he's asking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new