quiet summer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter fullmonti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

fullmonti

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
309
Reaction score
34
Location
Chattanooga/Dunlap
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haven't heard much from the club lately. Other than babies, boot camp, set ups & tear downs what's been going on with every one? I know business has sure been slow, need some rain, our dog is getting old & horses & fish fat, & corals they are a growin (couple dying from bottom up but still growing out the top).

What else?

Jim
 
My corals are getting big, especially that rose milli. I think it's trying to take over the tank. I still have all the stupid starfish, but now have harlequins, so I'm hoping they can bring it under control. I'd love to have a frag tank, but that would be too much to take care of....
Susan
 
the thing I didn't like when I had a frag tank, was if you don't have the same exact lights & flow they don't look the same as in your display.
 
I fragged my pink milli some this weekend and have them on a frags rack to one side of the tank. The coral is so big and that's only the pink (rose, sorry) one.

My rose anenome has gotten really big too. I think it's preparing to split again. Then I'll have 2 (maybe 3) devices of destruction..... Dave, do you want one if it does split?
Susan
 
I would love to have one again. Shut it Bryan!
 
Go back and watch your dang football team jerk!
 
Maybe it will split 3 ways again..... and then there won't be an issue. David DID get the biggest piece last time (and then it committed anenome suicide....).
 
If you have extra I would love to have one, my GBTA recently kicked the bucket, so looking for a replacement for my clowns........:wink:
 
Mine seems to split yearly almost which probably means I'm not feeding it well enough. last time it split into 3rds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new