OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my second shipment of corals from Tidal Gardens.

- yellow bird's nest
-pink and green blasto merletti
-blood orange leptoseris
-10 pack zoanthid

Interested to see what they select for my 10 pack.

Should be here Friday...I'll update after dipping and putting them in quarantine.

later....Qm

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More corals and my superior and not at all overly dramatic handling of imminent life threatening danger!

So, got the new order in from Tidal Gardens and am very, very happy with my purchase from them again. I'll post the pics from quarantine tank along with a listing of corals at the end.

IMG_20190920_111814466.jpg

IMG_20190920_111822862.jpg

The selection they picked for my "Feeling Lucky Zoa 10 pack" was excellent and well worth the money. However, not too unsurprisingly the 10 pack did include.....2 Palythoas! (cue the "Psycho knife through the shower curtain" music and move your mental image of this in and out rapidly a few times). Now, I know they're grouped together and in the same family, so nothing bad to say about the vendor not mentioning it....at all...once...even in really tiny print. And they did ship lovely paly specimens. But all I've read and heard about palys lately is that they are tiny little death machines with the second most toxic naturally occurring substance known to man. So not wanting to be overly reactionary (appropriately reactionary is fine, of course), I took them in the little packing bottle (love those by the way) over to my laptop and started researching just how much death I'm looking at here. Come to find out not all palys are the same - good news. There's some indicators you can look for to see if they're highly toxic or just mildly toxic.

Note: I'm not going to tell you what to look for here, I'm not a marine biologist nor toxicologist and your taking any advice I would offer on this topic would be silly on your part . There are much smarter people than me on this topic that can be found....well, almost anywhere honestly (as this post will prove). Go find them!

So anyhow, I'm lookin' and surfin' and surfin' and lookin' and finally decide, "yeah, these are probably reasonably safe". Let's dip 'em and get in QT. "But wait, first I think I'll ask the Zoa forum here for input", make sure I'm not going to kill all the stuff I just got in (you can find the post easy enough). So while waiting for a response, I realized a bit of water had dripped out of the jar on my finger. "Hmmm", I thought and then didn't think about it again until.....my eye itched so I did what you do and rubbed it with the same finger which of course didn't realize until I remembered earlier stated "Hmmm". No, I didn't panic. Just spent the next hour thinking every little twitch was the onset of a hospital visit - and no, I do not consider that panicking, I was very calmly waiting for my demise, thank you very much. I'll leave out the part where I went to the kitchen sink and rinsed my eye out too many times probably causing the irritation that was my only symptom.

So after an hour passed without my eye falling out or death, I had changed my mind. This is not worth it. I don't need to be worrying about my families health for $60.00 worth of palys and promptly did what any irrational, overreacting, mildly hypochondriac adult would do...double wrapped them in the a Ziploc bags and put the bottles unopened in the garage. I double wrapped them because at the time I had visions of poisoning the unsuspecting garbage collectors. "Why yes officer, I did know I put sure death in the garbage...but I double bagged it". Yeah, I know...not my proudest moment I admit.

So...then I dipped and QT'd the remaining specimens - 8 zoas, a yellow Birds nest, a pink and blue Blasto and a Red Orange Leptoseris. All excellent specimens.

Watched the Julian Sprung video that night on palytoxins - worth a look if you haven't seen it- and felt completely justified. But those gorgeous purple polyps just wouldn't get out of my head. Sitting in my garage, unloved and an unwanted just because they may have something so deadly there's Hawaiian legends about it. So I woke up thinking..."my research did say it's probably not that bad after all". And I'm not really afraid of having to take a few precautions am I? Nope. One more check for a response from Zoa forum and yeah, confirmation. I'm more than likely good to go..as long as I don't hold anyone other than myself accountable. "All opinions on this forum are from the poster and no one but your own self is responsible for anything stupid you do."

So I put down my chocolate milk sippy cup, put on my big boy pants and manned up to go get those innocent little polyps out of my garage and into my quarantine tank. And by "Manned Up", I mean I got the Walter White Heisenberg Hazmat suit on, all the spray bottles of bleach we had in the house on the table and opened all the windows in the house, "nothing honey...just a little stuffy in here is all".

hazmat.jpg

And yes, I'm exaggerating a tad. I don't have a hazmat suit...anymore. I did use my "to the elbow yellow reefing gloves" and my goggles. So then I proceeded to dip and move the two palys to the QT.

IMG_20190921_130456820.jpg

IMG_20190921_130729644.jpg

The manly competence I felt here wasn't exactly captured in this photo. Those polyps really should be glowing menacingly or emitting some greenish tinged gas.
IMG_20190921_130816517.jpg

Not sure what the neighbors across the street thought when I went out to dump the 'potentially toxic' water in a bare patch near the house with those gloves and goggles on. And then spraying the heck out of the whole area with bleach probably didn't help their assessment of the situation. Also, in hindsight, I should've waited until their garage sale was over. Probably have an interesting conversation at the next HOA meeting.

Well, all turned out well. It's been 4 hours and no symptoms of anything. Everything is in quarantine and all look content.

In all seriousness - do your research on palythoas. Take appropriate precautions if you feel they are something you want to have in your tank. Never, ever forget they are in there, even if things have gone great for years and you consider yourself an expert (again, watch Julian Sprung's video) and never take your safety or your family's safety for granted. I'm very happy I have them in QT and looking forward to having them in my display as they are beautiful...and I'm also very happy I had all the safety gear and a natural propensity towards appropriate caution.

Here's the list:
Top row:
Pink and Green blastomussa merlitti (top left)
Yellow Birds Nest (top right)

Right extension:
Blow pop zoa (back)
Radioactive DE zoa (front)
Eagle Eye zoa (right)

Middle:
Nirvana zoa (left)
Blood Orange Leptoseris (right)

Left extension:
Hulk zoa (back)
Cat's Eye zoa (left)
My Clementine zoa (a great name) - (front)

Bottom:
Pink Plasma zoa (left)
M80 Purple paly (back)
Royal Purple paly (front)

All that came to $280.00 (free shipping).

IMG_20190921_165448551.jpg

Later....Qm

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to see an unboxing of their stock!
Didn't get a video - too many things, too few hands. Need to look at a tripod maybe. Did take some pics of the packaging and the containers. Very impressed with Tidal Gardens packing system. Stryofoam mount, upside down...keeps the coral secure from bouncing around and immersed.

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dual Redundant High Temp Protection

This is how I've set up my temp control so that any two failures will not cause a high temp condition. The only high temp condition I'm currently not protected against is a house air conditioning failure on the hottest days of the year (yes there are more of those than there used to be). I figure there's 2-3 weeks of temps where an AC failure would exceed 84F for several hours/days. Next summer, I'll likely have a dual mode (heating/cooling) and connect fan to tank which should be enough. If not, there's always a small chiller but would not get that until after I have a backup generator. No plans to get that for now.

Temp Control.png

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick pic...loving the Duncan. It's been my favorite since I've started looking at reef tanks seriously and I'm very happy mine seems to be doing well. I'm going to have to look into photography techniques for reef tanks soon. Shifted to more blue and well....everyone here knows what that does to pictures.

IMG_20190929_121937507.jpg

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gloom, Despair and Agony on me...

So the last month has to say been very challenging in keeping my attitude positive. Thank goodness there's is this forum to help keep my reefing spirits up. And thank goodness to for real spirits to help when that doesn't work. I'll give a more formal update soon with pictures. I've been active on here posting when I think I can help or lighten a mood. Enjoying the camaraderie and the shared struggle.

So this "Diatom Bloom of Infinity" really got me down. Thought I had it under control, moved all the corals over to display only to have them covered in diatom blooms and stressed out and closed up. So...moved them all back to QT. Left my tank less than half lit for weeks and still they persist. Then my nutrients go to 0 - well that's not gonna help any, I'll stop with the NOPOx and let them come up a bit. Whoops..overshot, diatoms are better but now I have 20 ppm nitrate and 0.5 ppm phosphate...time to start NOPOx again.

Yet my QT tank has hair and bubble algae and looks terrible, but also has coralline algae and the corals look great. Good of course, but arrrrggghhhh!!!.

So with the transfer back and forth and the diatoms, I lost a few zoas. Some are starting to thrive so it's a trade off. The duncan has another head growing and I can't seem to kill the pavona although I've tried - knocked it off a few times cleaning, now there's super glue residue on the base of the coral - but keeps adding lobes, waving in the current and coloring nicely.

What an aggravating hobby!!! Wish there was some easily understood rhyme or reason to this. I'm sure it'll come, be patient 'grasshopper'.

I did buy a pink streaked wrasse during this time...and he's doing wonderfully. I haven't lost a fish yet, knock wood. Still haven't done the surgery on the shrimp to remove the isopod. He shed old skin and it's still there. Can't seem to get the little bugger to go in the trap.

Well, today I'm going to start ramping up the lights again. Diatoms are there but very, very lightly. I've added all the corals back in just a few minutes ago and added some more (next post). We'll see how this goes.

Later...Qm
IMG_20191110_142319473.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick pics. Feeling pretty good today...tested water and decided not to do WC. Both nitrate and phosphate were half and I think might be where I leave them with LPS. 10 ppm nitrate and .25 phosphate...I dunno. Might drop phosphate down to .10. Anyway, here's how it's looking. The diatom bloom appears to be receding...fingers crossed.

Also playing around with filters, there's no visible green even if white light..just the filter. Going to start getting into some serious pic documentation and maybe some videos. If I've turned the corner on this like I hope, I'll have something worthwhile to share.

IMG_20191110_142406430.jpg
IMG_20191110_142038810.jpg
IMG_20191110_142319473.jpg

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look likes everything is going well and looking good.

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaner Shrimp Update - Surgery has been Cancelled:

My cleaner was fighting with parasitic isopod (bonus that came with him), earlier post from September. After two moltings the isopod was still there. I couldn't catch him to do surgery I planned to remove it so I figured he'll survive or he won't. I know the isopod life cycle is drop off eventually and usually after shrimp is weakened/dead. One day a few weeks ago, all I saw were the antennae in back, not moving and figured he had succumbed.

Little bugger was hiding and surprised me as well when I was reaching in to remove the "carcass" which turned out to be latest molt.

Story ended well, the isopod dropped off. His last molt still has the bubble in his exoskeleton (interesting) but no pod. Next molt should be back to normal shrimp.

Side note: As I understand (which means I read it online somewhere) these isopods, they need an intermediate host for the eggs to develop. This host does not exist in most home reef tanks so lifecycle should end here. Guess I'll find out.

IMG_20191215_124629.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze 6055 swapped for the MP10 (and I couldn't be happier)

First things first - this is my 1000th post on R2R - just want to note that for prosperity.

First long update in a while on a tank build decisions but before I get into the topic at hand a quick update on tank.

Tank update
Things are going well and very stable. The diatoms appear to be gone or at least very well managed. I have my NOPOX dose and food dialed in very well and maintaining 3 ppm Nitrates, .07 ppm Phosphates (tad high still but working on it). Since winter has come and my house has been shut my pH has......risen to 8.3! Right? Go figure. I think it could be cause by the gas heater taking in more air from outside than the ac unit does. Or the veritable forest of houseplants my wife has is actually good for something besides looking good (and making the kids worry that Mom is becoming a "plant person"). Fish are all happy and I couldn't be happier that I worried so much over proper community selection. No one's too aggressive or territorial and you'll see almost every fish in every area at one time or another. The only exception is no one is allowed near the entrance to the watchman goby (Grouch) pistol shrimp (Dozer) cave without a nip from Grouch. To be expected.

Changed the lighting scheme on the Radion to "Coral Test" at 80%. Everything is responding very well to that.

New Corals
There's a longer post needed on last month's coral purchases and shipping issues...all are doing fine now but has some losses. Was waiting to make sure the replacements and newer corals I've purchased since were healthy before commenting. I'll update soon on this.

Power-head Switch Out
Big update is with the switching out the MP10wQD with two Tunze 6055. So this is NOT a 'bash the MP10' post. I think it's a fine power head, just not for me for reasons I'll go into now.

MP10 - Pros

1) Great flow - that thing could crank out some water flow. Always had any amount of flow I wanted. But it's not necessarily focused flow, I think it's much more broad flow​
2) Flow Options - the pre-programmed flow options cover a wide range of flow modes and can be adjusted for intensity.​
3) Appearance - nice looking especially if you have a thing for cords in tank (I don't) and you don't mind a big block sticking out the side of the outside glass (I didn't). Never bothered me, but thought I'd mention it. The controller is also attractive.​
4) Resale value - It should have a high resale value. It's great design, well constructed and good functionality and should last for years.​

MP10 - Cons

I'll start out by saying up front I think this pump would be great with an aquarium controller so you could take advantage of all the features much easier. However, I do not ever plan to have an aquarium controller and the more time that goes by the less I feel I want or need one. So please remember this is based on using the local controller. I also do not have ReefLink so I'm limiting the intended use case from the manufacturer. If some of this was based on not knowing how some feature worked - please let me know so the record is straight. I'm still going to talk about how a more intuitive user interface would help.

1) Controller functionality - It may seem minor but it grew to be a major annoyance that I could not ever seem to get in feed mode without selecting a new flow mode. It's the same button, but you have to hold it down for 3 sec to get feed. Finger moves at all and bang - you're in a new feed mode and have to cycle through to get back where you started. A dedicated feed button would have eliminate this issue.​
2) Using other flow modes - since it wasn't terribly intuitive which flow mode color was what I never really bothered selecting anything but "Reef Crest". Actually, I selected yellow light - I assume I remembered correctly that it meant "Reef Crest" mode. I think blue was "Transport Mode" (I just looked it up, blue light is "Pulse" - see what I mean?) Nice to have flow modes, but that's one of the bigger features and I never used it. Does not mean that it's not a great thing to have for some people, or maybe most people, but without programmable aquarium controller or ReefLink it's not a value to me for the cost.​
3) Flow direction - big drawback here for me. It's obvious of course and knew this when I bought it but was hoping the flow modes would over ride any issues with directional flow. I had a Tunze 6015 (AC 450 gph) on the other side of tank and I felt that gave me more control over flow direction and coral impact than the MP10 did. Considering I had to reach in the tank to move it around and still liked the flow direction control more says a lot.​
4) Expensive - minor issue for me but it did prevent me from buying another just in case 2 MP10s would solve all my problems. 2 of these may have in fact solved my flow issues, but since I could get two of the Tunze 6055 for the price of one additional MP10 (and sell my other online), it was easy decision for me. Plus to take full advertised advantage of the MP10 (the MP10 directions from EcoTech show the app on the phone on the cover page - something you need the ReefLink to use) you need the ReefLink or an aquarium controller.​
5) Magnet Strength - I have a Red Sea Reefer 170 and the magnet on the MP10 was just barely adequate at medium speeds to hold it in place. At higher speeds forget it (but I felt I wouldn't need higher speeds with smaller tank - and didn't). Again, I knew this buying it based on other's reports, but I wasn't upping to MP40 just for the magnet due to cost and overkill on smaller tank. It was workable and did improve when I attached the cord to the tank but was never 100% to my satisfaction. It's ranked last though because it wouldn't have been a deal breaker at all for me.​
Tunze 6055 Pros

1) Directional Flow - Tunze's have it, MP10s don't. It's that simple and it's a big deal for me. I want much more control over the direction of the flow in my tank than I do large flow modes in a fixed direction. My alveopora and duncan are moving back and forth in a much more natural fashion. My sand bed is staying much cleaner within reasonable flow rates because I can direct the flow slightly downward or off the glass. I agree that having 2 MP10 (at considerable cost) might have produced similar results.​
2) Ease of feed mode - I push a button - I'm in feed mode.​
3) Ease of controller usage - Yes it's simple. I'm a simple guy. I dial a nob I change the speed, I dial another nob and I change time of the pulse. The indicator panel let's me know what's what without having to refer to a color coded cheat sheet. Genius of user interface design even though years old now.​
5) Appearance - so some people say they hate cords in the tank. I ran the 6015 on one side and the MP10 on the other - I never noticed the cord on the Tunze, not once..ever. I think the Tunze's are very attractive in my tank, that's a personal call and very subjective of course.​
Tunze 6055 Cons

1) Cleaning/Maintenance - Yes, cleaning the MP10 wet side is easier. - But I'll say I cleaned both the 6015 and the MP10. Sure I could remove the MP10 wet side (or swap it out which is nice option to have - at a cost) and clean it away from tank. The 6015 I had to dip in bucket of citric acid next to tank. It just wasn't a big deal to me to clean pump next to tank as I've left cord length free to do that without unplugging. I also have a few other pumps I need to clean next to tank as well. I can see how this might be significant issue for some though.​
Summary:
As I've said, the MP10wQD is a great power head. There's no doubt in my mind about the quality, functionality and design of the product. But you can't satisfy everyone's needs with one product. If you're wanting whole tank water movements in a broad based manner, if you have a controller or ReefLink so you can easily program these flow modes then absolutely the MP10wQD is something you should research.​
If you more like me, and probably more manual and less automation, if you want highly directional flow you can adjust as tank matures, if you want simple easy to use intuitive user interfaces then I would suggest you add the Tunzes to your list of options.​

Well, dinner's here and the martini glass is empty.

More later - Qm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll post more on current tank state later but there's a few 'catch up' posts I want to make that I've been holding off on. I wanted to wait until the end result was known or some additional experience before posting so I can communicate more fully and prevent excess editing. The delays are not intended to sugar coat, make me look smarter than I am or hide any mistakes I make.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Shipment Loss

Wanted to post on this for a bit but was a little hesitant until i had some more track record with my experience and the vendor. I also want to always share the good and bad with my efforts as I want this to be an honest view of the progress with my first tank setup.

I placed my 3rd big coral order back on the first week of November 2019. As the title suggests it arrived in a terrible state - see photos below of a melted mushroom and candy cane and damaged alveopora. So what happened was an early season cold snap during shipping before heaters are turned on in facilities I suspect. Anyway, you can imagine my heartbreak pulling these out of the box and opening the containers.

The better part of the story is the vendor, Tidal Gardens. I sent pics in with a note on what happened. Honestly, I didn't expect nor ask for anything as this in my mind is classified as 'natural event' and out of control of any vendor. They came through fantastic. By the end of the day I had full store credit on the lost and damaged pieces. I have made a post on the vendor forum already on my satisfaction with their response.

That hammer coral in the pic was also sent in that same shipment. It was in a larger bag so I think was protected better. That was a three head hammer Aussie Neon for $75 by the way...an amazing piece that really surprised me. I'm not saying all their frags are that large (most are as expected) but it was a very nice surprise and very happy it made it. They commented when I contacted them, that they thought that hammer was just too nice to cut up. Gotta love that they love corals that much!

I also now look at the weather conditions between the shipping facility, likely intermediate locations and my local arrival facility. If I see any unusually hot or cold conditions or something that's likely to cause delays, I will hold off my order. Tidal Gardens recently allowed me to order and then because we saw cold front allowed me to delay my shipment a few days. That order arrived damage free and is now on a frag rack in my tank waiting to be glued in.

IMG_20191108_155130816(1).jpg
IMG_20191108_155115361(2).jpg
IMG_20191109_101142652(1).jpg

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick livestock update from before as well...doesn't rate posting as official update though (hence the italics). First fish order (maybe second) came with extra yellow watchman goby that I kept in the QT for weeks (months). Finally found a good home for him. Used the livestock forum here and had a response from a local fish keeper. Didn't want any money or trade, but he did give me some cookies from his home country (Germany I believe) which was exceedingly nice of him. I have since shutdown the QT since had no other livestock and I'm getting away from QT corals and relying on dipping.

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thoughts on Quarantine

Over the course of this I've developed some thoughts on quarantine practices. I've lost a few corals I believe because my QT setup wasn't as optimal for their health as my display. While my QT setup is reasonable and adequate, I do not want to invest the money for a 'frag ready' setup.

I've been lucky to date and have not lost any fish even though I have not QT'd any of my fish. I've had three different shipments (the first I didn't see the point in QT) the second and third I inspected closely but added after only acclimating. Now I'm getting ready to add most last two fish and want to take additional steps to protect my current livestock and investment.

Fish
I've decided to follow an observational and treat if necessary quarantine regimen. I believe along with others that these fish are exposed to pathogens both in nature and in the course of being housed with numerous of fish in collection, shipping, wholesale and retail facilities. I'm also not in the "fish and systems are generally healthy naturally so just put them in" camp - although some of those principles I obviously agree.

My goals are to prevent introduction of pathogens/parasites to my display AND to keep the new fish as healthy as possible. I believe (believe - not a fact) keeping the new arrivals in as stress-free environment as possible is the best thing I can do for them while they adjust from the stresses of capture/storage/shipment.

Natural defenses and immunity are reduced when an organism is stressed by changes in their environment, injury, or other disease (not sure if there is data on fish, but it makes logical sense to me). So the stress of getting them to our house followed by the stress of multiple prophylactic treatments can either cause a disease to become symptomatic, parasites to take hold or kill the fish outright.

I'll look for symptoms of parasites, illness or any abnormal behavior for 15-30 days (and the clock resets if I have any suspicions). In the meantime after gradually acclimating (salinity), I try to feed healthy diet supplemented by vitamins and garlic (might not help, doesn't hurt), keep lights on the low side and the environment quiet. Any symptoms, and I break out the appropriate treatments. At worst, I've delayed treatment but the fish has had good diet, rest (using term loosely) and as stress free as I can make it. At best, the fishes own resistance prevents outbreak.

Do I risk adding parasites to my tank that remained dormant or produced no symptoms? Of course. But to me this risk is acceptable and preferred over bombarding my new fish with medications and treatments that are not warranted.

Corals
I no longer quarantine corals...period!

I do an aggressive dip regimen (CoralRX followed by Bayer) plus inspect with magnifying glass under various lights (including UV). If I find any hitchhikers/parasites that cause me concern (and not all do) I will then place into a tank (hospital) for treatment.

Summary
Important to note that I have no 'premium' fish - if so, my practices would likely change. Several hundred dollars in one fish will definitely cause me to re-evaluate. Then again, if I was purchasing a 'premium' fish, I would probably be more interested in getting it into the healthiest environment possible than damaging it with treatments.

The only true way to protect your tank is not add anything new...ever. And even then, things will kill your fish and corals out of your control. Balancing risk to your display with health of new arrivals is always a challenge and we each have to find our own levels of comfort with the process.

OP
OP
Quietman

Quietman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Corals

May latest shipment from Tidal Gardens arrived a while back on 12/31/19. Was holding off posting until I had written about the shipping experience. This will be a fairly straight forward post. I did my 'new' system where I don't QT my corals but continue with an aggressive dip, inspection with light and magnifying glass and frag rank in tank as I've described previously.

All the below arrived nice and healthy. Most are now mounted and I'll get pictures of that soon - still doing some arranging of corals.
Pinwheel Candy Cane​
Yellow Scroll Coral​
Fiesta Zoanthids​
Pink Tip Frogspawn​
Meteor Shower Cyphastrea​
Blue Moon Chalice​
Green Lithophyllon Chalice​
Scrambled Egg Zoanthids​
Living Lava Chalice​

IMG_20200103_103302225.jpg

IMG_20200103_140428695.jpg
IMG_20200103_140445632.jpg
IMG_20200103_140450341.jpg

IMG_20200125_132602666.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back