R. Octopus BR 110 BP Rreactor

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a Reef Octopus BR 110 Bio pellet Reactor. Not setting it up right now and don't want to open the box. But, I am making the manifold for the new tank, what size tubing will I need to connect the manifolf to the reactor?
 
Inlet & Outlet Options: ½”
Direct PVC or barb fittings ½" & 5/8” barb fittings​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new