R2R adds a new member to the family....Welcome!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To the admin family that is! :)

Reef2Reef is growing! And as we’re starting 2018, it’s exciting to look back at all the ways that our community has changed and evolved over the years since we started as an online zoa club (we were called “Club Zoa” back then!) in 2006. Since that time, we’ve continued to expand, and we’re now approaching 100,000 members, and we’re drawing close to having over 4 million views per month! We’ve got an amazing team of volunteer staff moderators and an outstanding team of excellent members who work together as our Reef Squad to help others and keep the overall experience of Reef2Reef engaging, helpful, and fun for hobbyists of all levels. All of these men and women work together along with each of you to make Reef2Reef the awesome place it has become!

I’m also excited today about looking to the future! As the community has grown, we’re looking forward to a lot of really exciting changes that we think will make our community an even better place! In order to accomplish our goals, we’ve seen the need to bring on a full-time staff member. Many of you know Daniel Bannister (aka @mdbannister) from his involvement with our community as a member since 2012. Daniel is an experienced aquarist who has shown his love for the R2R community over the years as he has worked as one of our staff, and now he will be joining us as an administrator who will be helping to oversee many of the day-to-day operations as well as the new projects that we are excited about bringing to the future of R2R.

Outside of R2R, Daniel and his wife Liliana live in Ontario, California (near Los Angeles) with their 2 kids where Daniel is the pastor of Grace Alive Church and an online professor with Liberty University. Daniel’s passion for serving others is something he demonstrates in online and offline roles. He is a system’s guy, and he will be bringing that strength to help develop new and better systems at R2R to facilitate an even better experience for our members and sponsors.

We’re excited about the projects we have planned, and we’re glad to welcome Daniel to his new role on our team!

me.jpg

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got me all excited when Rev had stated Ontario ..? Wha ... whatt? Ontario, Canada? like noooo ...it's Californi'a :confused:. Anyhuz a big ;Singing to Daniel Bannister aka @mdbannister ... congratulations and March on!!!! :D

Daniel does look similar to my VP @ work here .... :)

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much, guys! I love R2R, and I'm super excited about this next step. There are so many great things going on in this community, and the direction Rev is leading us is going to be great! Glad for this new role on this great team!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much, guys! I love R2R, and I'm super excited about this next step. There are so many great things going on in this community, and the direction Rev is leading us is going to be great! Glad for this new role on this great team!

Happy and blessed to have you and the whole team of mods and leaders!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back