R2R App for Android updated, there's an issue with scrolling

October Sky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
374
Reaction score
240
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know where to put this, but my phone just updated the R2R app and when I scroll down, the page sort of stutters. Like it's limited FPS. My phone is a Galaxy SO, so it's not a performance issue on my end.

I wouldn't note this unless it was bad, and it's really bad, like making me sick bad.

Otherwise I love the way it's easily browsed.
 
Not sure what the issue is but I know of a way to fix it.

Just use the mobile site! I'm not kidding, it's that great
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new