R2R BRUTE Fighter!

Rev beat the crap outta me, so I went and beat on some people my own size... :)
 
Game on!
 
I can't fight till tomorrow....I need toget a weapon too...I keep getting beat by guys with knives and clubs.
 
You have a knife now AZ! LOL!
 
Wow no match!! I will get you back thoughh and I am coming for you as soon as I can fight again today! MUHAAA MUHAAA!!

http://reef2reef.mybrute.com
 
No wonder your level 8 you big bully! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new