R2R BRUTE Fighter!

I didn't think so, I out smarted myself with my password....I guess it wasn't so simple. I got a new onethough that is even better..... I almost beat you yesterday that will happen.
 
Rev,

Looks like you are only 1 point away from level10! If you get one more new pupil from a unique IP address you should be able to get this party started!
 
Check out my other thread!

I signed up but you beat me down!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new