R2R CONTEST and GIVEAWAY WINNERS CIRCLE Thread!!!!!

I won the Tunze Osmolater 3 in the HO HO HO Holiday Giveaway. I had actually forgotten I had entered back in early December, and was shocked to see my name had been drawn. It's going on my new 180g tank build.
tunze.jpg
 
If I ever hit the lottery I promise you that every active poster on R2R gets a brand new tank set up! HA!
Are you still playing the lottery 🤣
 
I won the Tunze commercial giveaway. I finally had some time to set it up and really play with it. This was such a cool giveaway and I had no idea I would end up winning it. I want to personally thank Daniel@R2R and @rvitko for making this possible!

I did purchase a second one to really dive into the ecosystem. I am super happy with both. It has been an absolute game changer and solved all my flow issues with just two smaller power heads. I’m very thankful for @rvitko taking the time on the phone and weighing the options. Again thank you R2R for being a great place for all of us. Without you we wouldn’t be able to do any of this.
IMG_4494.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg
IMG_4496.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg
IMG_4498.jpeg
IMG_4643.jpeg
IMG_4647.jpeg
IMG_4649.jpeg
IMG_4650.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new