R2R has become my favorite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave@ARA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dave@ARA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This forum is excellent!, .....it has has quickly become my favorite,.. not only to advertise our Aquaculture buisiness, but where I personaly go to read, relax, and laugh.
Thank you everyone, not only the staff,.. but all of you who seem to make this a "timely" and up-to-date forum.

Have a great holiday season everyone!
-Dave L
Owner/operator
Atlantic Reef Aquaculture
 
I must agree, I don't even go to any of
the other sites since finding this one.

The people here seem to have "Class".

Addtionally, I am working twoards buying
primarly from the sponsors of this site.

It is my way of rewarding the sponsors here.
 
That is very kind of you Dave. From the start of things to what it is now, we have never changed our focus. This is a hobbyists (addicts) forum driven by hobbyists needs.
 
We love you Super DAVE!!
 
Welcome rock lobster! :)
 
I was a ReefCentral fan till the mods and admins got on a power trip.
So far feeling right at home.
 
Well said, Thanks for having R2R!!!!! A couple days late but I dont think you all mind :) I have never joined a forum just observed. I finally joined and I love it it is my sole source of "reeftalk" since I moved and do not know anyone in Tampa. It has also caused me to spend a bagillion dollars on awesome deals and good ideas lol So it has its pros and cons
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new