R2R I Voted Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter labman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
VOTED! (as always)

Cuba, NY District 1
IN:610
OUT:625

Holy Voter Turnout Batman!
 
I voted
arrival 6:45am
left 7:40am

why because the dang machine that took the ballets broke down. I was the 60th person to go through.
 
I voted.
Romney, WV
In at 8am out at about 8:15.
Wasted my time because the person I wanted to win lost in the local election.
 
I voted.
Lanham, MD
First attempt yesterday morning at 8:40AM, had to park several blocks away on the street, waited 45min and barely moved in line so I left since I was expected at work for a seminar (my coworker waited in line at a nearby polling location for over 3 hours so I made the right choice to try again later). Returned to my polling location at 6:40 PM and was in and out in 10 minutes with no line!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new