R2R is BACK, but only half way!

New forum upgrade looks great! Glad to see R2R back up online. :)
 
When I click on the New Posts tab, I get

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
 
Rev, perhaps I'm brain dead from a late night last night, but how do I get back to my "dashboard" where I can see all of my subscribed thread and vendor forums? I can't seem to figure that out. My thread subscriptions are still there, but with the "old" version, I could click on user cp and it would show me everthing I wanted to see, without everything else that I didn't care to. Thanks - I do like the new look, just will take some getting used to : )

Thanks!

Figured it out - sorry! : )
 
Its still on the same big server! LOL! No give us some time to tweak. It may be slower at times while we work in the back ground.
 
Why did you change things so much?
 
I'm liking it so far! :)

There is one thing missing I thought I would mention, on the bottom of the thread titles how you can usually click on a page of the thread, like 1,2,3...last or however it was?

Woot!!! Thanks David, Mike, and Brandon!!!!!
 
wheeeewwwww, I was going through R2R addiction withdrawal symptoms, glad to see it back online, it is pulling up reallllll slow here{wounder if my health care will pay for this type of addiction? lol}
 
Keep the comments coming.

Its not that we changed everything, its the fact that we had to upgrade and the upgrade cam with a new look. Had too...
 
Are the sponsor threads going to show the sponsor forum name somewhere on the home page? So you know who has a thread up with out having to open the thread?
 
Yes that is on the list to be fixed!
 
The post is very big, and the wording is very small. Are you going to keep all the white or is that just me that sees it. You might have mentioned this already, just hurting my eyes to read it for some reason.
 
Cool! I dig the new look. Pretty soon we'll have forgotten what it used to loook like.

That's what happened w/ the RC upgrade...
 
Nice, were back. You gave me a little tease last night, but now it looks like we are on!
 
Thanks gang! As you can see the fonts are now bigger and darker. Mark that off the list! THANKS MIKEB!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new