R2R is BACK, but only half way!

I know this is such a newbie question but when you click on the New Posts tab. All the envelope icons on the left side of the page, some are pink and some are blue, some are open with pages sticking out and some are closed.
What does it mean?
 
I know this is such a newbie question but when you click on the New Posts tab. All the envelope icons on the left side of the page, some are pink and some are blue, some are open with pages sticking out and some are closed.
What does it mean?

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f22/

Look all the way at the bottom, Icon Legend

The yellow highlighted ones are sticky's
 
thanks :embarrassed:
 
Ahh, what's a Hot Thread?
 
I don't have the patience to read through this thread and see if it had been mentioned, but I noticed that my feedback is gone.
 

In reference to the paging, much better!

This makes me think of something the old r2r did too (at least I think it did). A way to quote multiple threads of quotes. Meaning when I hit quote it would have quoted your quote and my original. With so many threads you may have lost context.
 
STILL HAVING OVERLAPING ISSUES IN THE RIGHT CORNER HERE IS A PIC ALSO IF YOU HOVER OVER COMMUNITY AND MOUSE DOWN SLOWLY DROPDOWN GOES AWAY SAME WITH QUICK LINKS.
AAA.jpg
 
Last edited:
STILL HAVING OVERLAPING ISSUES IN THE RIGHT CORNER HERE IS A PIC ALSO IF YOU HOVER OVER COMMUNITY AND MOUSE DOWN SLOWLY DROPDOWN GOES AWAY SAME WITH QUICK LINKS.

This is being worked, Please be patient. There are lots of issues with IE. If you use another browser for now you will not have that problem.
 
REV... it does not click all message when i try to click all 50 message in the inbox to erase them and clear them to empty my mailbox.. I have to click each one individually.. this will be pretty tedious cause i have to clear my mail about every other day.. =)
 
The stars were overlapping on the home page recent threads, but I removed the rate stars from there. Is that what you were talking about?

Mike thank you again my friend for all the work!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new