R2R Lurker Here

NaClCrocodile

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Messages
242
Reaction score
1
Location
Tampa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I've been a member for a little while but haven't posted much. I've got a 10G that's been up for ~6 months and I'm in the process of upgrading to a 33G Rimless Greenleaf aquarium. I'd like to say R2R is much more relaxed than RC (thank God).
 
I'd like to say R2R is much more relaxed than RC (thank God).[/QUOTE]Sounds like you found out the hard way also.Id count it as a blessing to finding a better site like R2R.:wink:Much more relaxed and good people here.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
I got banned from RC and wasnt even told why. One day I logged in and boom it says banned. Only thing I can think of is me and a mod got in a heated PM battle but I shouldnt have been banned but Oh well I like this forum much better and the LFS's and vendors actually come on here and give us the oppurtunity to pick up some killer pieces at ridiculous prices lol
 
I got banned from RC and wasnt even told why. One day I logged in and boom it says banned. Only thing I can think of is me and a mod got in a heated PM battle but I shouldnt have been banned but Oh well I like this forum much better and the LFS's and vendors actually come on here and give us the oppurtunity to pick up some killer pieces at ridiculous prices lol

Yea they are full of themselves. Anyways, welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new