R2R/Marine Depot/Aquatic Life HALO LED Giveaway! - Claimed

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, yeah what ever. Post some pics of what you did with your win. Good things happen to who wait, Marry Christmas all.

frogman_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all so much, I'm truly honored to win this awesome light! I sent you a pm @SeahorseKeeper and to everyone else that's been loyally following this thread Im sorry it's going to end. It's been a interested week waiting and watching this thing lol.

Glad you claimed it! Merry Christmas and I concur with others, post pics of what you do with it.

blackgrouper79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would use it as supplemental lighting over my "signature" acro frags until I have a full blown LED lighting set up and the HALO would end up being the center piece of my tanks lighting scheme as it is sleek and would fit right in with the two larger LEDs that will be on the outer ends of my tank.

G_Sanab922

Keys Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would use it as supplemental lighting over my "signature" acro frags until I have a full blown LED lighting set up and the HALO would end up being the center piece of my tanks lighting scheme as it is sleek and would fit right in with the two larger LEDs that will be on the outer ends of my tank.
A little late there bud lol

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw a few of these fixtures over a frag tank at a LFS. Nice lights. Smaller than I thought.

Nathain sagers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would use these lights on the aquarium I inherited from my dad. He passed away and I am trying to keep his aquarium going and make it the best planted tank I can

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 64 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back