Win a Red Sea ReefLED 90 Lighting Bundle Worth $555

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

We're thrilled to announce our biggest giveaway to date, offering you the chance to light up your aquarium world! One lucky member of our community will win an incredible Red Sea ReefLED 90 Lighting Bundle, valued at $555. This package isn't just about lighting; it includes a universal mounting arm, a customizable light shade, and a power supply holder, courtesy of Printed Reef (www.printedreef.com). It's everything you need to give your reef tank the perfect glow.

How can you enter this amazing giveaway? It's simple:

1. Make sure you're following us on our social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok.
  2. Visit our giveaway page and complete the listed actions to secure your entry.
Here's the direct link to the giveaway: https://gleam.io/Czy4C/red-sea-reefled90-bundle-giveaway-by-printed-reef

This is an opportunity you won't want to miss, so don't let it swim by! The deadline for entries is April 30th, so make sure you enter before it's too late.

Whether you're a seasoned aquarist or new to the hobby, this lighting bundle is a game-changer for any marine aquarium, reef tank, or saltwater aquarium. Not only does it enhance the beauty of your aquatic setup, but it also supports the health and growth of your corals and marine life.

Don't forget, participating in this giveaway is not just about the chance to win; it's about joining a community of enthusiasts who share your passion for the marine and reef keeping hobby. Let's illuminate our reefs together!

www.PrintedReef.com

Printed-Reef's-Red-Sea-ReefLED90-Giveaway!.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 61 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back